- The Story
- The Whole Shebang
- The Dialogue
- The Heart
- The Mind
- The Planet
The best solution payday loans
Martin O’Neill’s work evolves from a fusion of collage, silkscreen, photography, paint, transfers and photocopies. Fifteen years of experimental image making has resulted in his unique and instantly recognisable brand of hand made illustration.
Lance Letscher obsessively crafts his collages out of found objects, preferring items that are patinated with wear. He meticulously cuts tiny fragments from old ledgers, diaries, recipe collections and books, reconfiguring them into poetic abstractions.The viewer is drawn close by Letscher’s exquisite color and striking compositions, and is then rewarded by the lively details of the letters, notes and scraps of paper.
The artist’s labor-intensive process of cutting and gluing thousands of pieces of board and paper results in magnificent abstract pictures. Letscher’s labor becomes a fitting metaphor for the hard work of the characters whose lives are chronicled in the very material of these collages.
via Lance Letscher
- Helen Frankenthaler; Renowned abstract expressionist died this week at the age of 83. Her imagery consisted of spreading pools and washes of luxuriant pinks, blues and greens nudged here and there with a sponge.
- What’s wrong with our world, and what can we do to make it better? – I AM
- Don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers; The intricate world of pollen and pollinators
- The Structure of Living Things; Stylish Vintage Chinese Public Health Posters
- Emotive Photographs of Elderly Animals