- The Story
- The Whole Shebang
- The Dialogue
- The Heart
- The Mind
- The Planet
The best solution payday loans
Lifewall was developed by the architect Emilio Llobat of Maqla Architects, Azahar Energy and Ceracasa, and it is now being marketed globally. Each tile is one square meter in size and can accommodate a number of different plant varieties. The Lifewall tile works in conjunction with the Bionictile, which is a porcelain tile that uses the sun’s UV rays to break down nitrous oxide in the air, improving the local air quality.
When used together the two products create a symbiotic relationship, where the Lifewall has plant matter that soaks up CO2, and the Bionictile converts NOx to fertilizer which is used by the plants. Tests show that Bionictile ceramics are able to decompose 25.09 micrograms of NOx per m2 per hour, and if 200 buildings were coated by ceramic BIONICTILE, an equivalent volume of 2,638 million cubic meters of air per year would be decontaminated. In other words, more than 400,000 people could breathe air free of harmful NOx from vehicles and industries in one year.
Via Jetson Green
- Helen Frankenthaler; Renowned abstract expressionist died this week at the age of 83. Her imagery consisted of spreading pools and washes of luxuriant pinks, blues and greens nudged here and there with a sponge.
- What’s wrong with our world, and what can we do to make it better? – I AM
- Don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers; The intricate world of pollen and pollinators
- The Structure of Living Things; Stylish Vintage Chinese Public Health Posters
- Emotive Photographs of Elderly Animals