- The Story
- The Whole Shebang
- The Dialogue
- The Heart
- The Mind
- The Planet
Built for the Festival of the Five Seasons in Chaudfontaine Park, which lies on the outskirts of Liege, Belgium, a giant clothespin sculpture appears to be holding on to a mound of dirt and grass.
Designed by Turkish artist Mehmet Ali Uysal, a professor of art at the Middle East Technical University, the giant sculpture is just one piece in a string of Uysal works that rely on flawless illusion.
via Atlas Obscura
via Saatchi Online
- Helen Frankenthaler; Renowned abstract expressionist died this week at the age of 83. Her imagery consisted of spreading pools and washes of luxuriant pinks, blues and greens nudged here and there with a sponge.
- What’s wrong with our world, and what can we do to make it better? – I AM
- Don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers; The intricate world of pollen and pollinators
- The Structure of Living Things; Stylish Vintage Chinese Public Health Posters
- Emotive Photographs of Elderly Animals